LPG Gas is a versatile, affordable source of energy for homes. It can be used for heating, cooking, cooling and drying. It is becoming a popular alternative to electricity because of our power constraints and constant disruptions.
Here are 3 excellent reasons why you should switch to gas.
Compared to electricity LPG Gas, or Liquid Petroleum Gas, is more:
Cost Effective because it:
- Is cheaper to buy than electricity.
- Is bottled in refillable gas cylinders.
- Has better heat control as it:
- Heats instantaneously
- Heats more evenly – stove: the sides of a pan as well as on the bottom.
- Heats only when turned on – electric geysers need to be turned on long before they have generated water hot enough to use for cooking or bathing so they are usually left running all the time.
- Cooks food faster so you use your stove for shorter periods of time.
- Spreads its heat more widely across the home whereas electrical heat is contained close to the appliance in use.
Eco Friendly because it:
- Is an efficient and clean energy source.
- Emits fewer pollutants and odours into the atmosphere.
- Is non-toxic.
- Has lower greenhouse gas emissions.
Reliable because it
- Is a natural gas.
- Originates from an underground pipeline so your fuel supply is always constant.
- Allows you to braai or cook and to keep yourself and your home warm, or cool, even during load-shedding or any power outages. So, no more load shedding blues with gas!
It makes sense to switch to gas. Contact us, at SimsGas, if you want a cheaper and more energy efficient source of power for your home. We can help you make the switch.
We Deliver Diesel to your home or business!
Do you need diesel for your generators, a small fleet or for your forklifts? Contact Sims Gas and we will deliver the diesel straight to your door.
Please note: the diesel price changes on a monthly basis so call or email our office for the latest price.
Phone: 0861 746 7427
We will deliver to your home or business, so order today!