Terms & Conditions
SIMSGAS is running a social media competition for participants to win a Free 2 Plate Sims Gas Stove
- This competition will run from 3rd May 2019 to 29th May 2019. Entrants will be required to like the Sims Gas Facebook Page, and share this competition post to be eligible.
- Participants must be 18 years or older (or if a minor, must be duly assisted by their legal guardians), be a South African citizen or permanent resident in the Republic of South Africa.
- Participants may not enter or receive a prize if they are directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants of the Promoters, their subsidiaries, holding companies, divisions and/or associated companies or of the advertising or promotion agencies or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoters, or their spouses, life partners, immediate family members or business partners.
- By entering this Competition, all Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and the Promoters’ decision regarding any issue with the Competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize may not be exchanged for cash.
- Entrants must be situated within the Delivery areas that Sims Gas operates in Johannesburg and Pretoria.
- The winner of the prize will be selected randomly in a blind-draw process, conducted by the Promoters of the Competition.
- The Promoters reserve the right to withhold prizes in the event that they reasonably believe, in their sole discretion, that the winner is not eligible to win, has contravened any of these terms and conditions, has acted in a manner that is not in the spirit of the Competition, their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming or circumventing the rules of the Competition, acted fraudulently with regards to the Competition, if it would be unlawful to award the prize or if the winner fails to accept the prize after 2 (two) attempts for any reason whatsoever. In this instance a secondary draw will be taken to select a winner.
- By entering, a Participant acknowledges that personal information about the Participant will be shared with the Promoters and their agents to the extent necessary to conduct the Competition and for prizes to be delivered to prize winners.
- All personal information relating to the Participants will be used solely in accordance with South African consumer and data protection legislation.
- The Promoters are not liable for any technical failures affecting participation in the campaign and they assume no liability in this regard.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating, the Participant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless the Promoters, their associated, holding and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns from any and all claims or liability arising from participating in the Competition, any Competition-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters will not be liable in any way whatsoever, for any claims arising from loss, injury, damage or costs, suffered by a Participant in relation to this Competition or the prizes offered, including but not limited to claims relating to defects in the prizes or any losses caused by such defects or losses arising from incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Participants.
- South African law shall govern these competition terms and conditions and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction